Monday, February 23, 2009

Poor Izabella came home early from school today because she had a headache, fever and sore throat. She told me she didn't feel good before she left for school but I thought it was just the Monday Blues so I sent her on her way. She slept for an hour or so after she came home so I believe she didn't feel good at all. Although after the ibuprofrin and a good nap she was back to her old self again. I hope whatevetr she got today does not stay around. My kids are NEVER sick but this winter it's been non-stop. I'm tired of the medicine dropper, the tissues, the coughing and whining. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect the kids to do anything but be whiny and clingy when their sick but Momma needs a break. I can't wait for the warmer weather and sunshine!!!

I'm still waiting (not so patiently anymore I might add) for my camera to come. Waiting, waiting. I hate waiting! And I'm sure I'll have to charge the battery up forEVER before I can even use it. Until then I've been going to every website I can about it just so I can read about it. I'm pretty sure it's going to take me forever to figure out all the settings on it as well. That's alright.

Mr. Green! OMG, he's still alive! I'm so darn proud of myself. He had a yellow leaf the other day that I quickly removed. Yellow leaves apparently mean "over" watering. I don't see how I'm doing that but I must be. So I got rid of that leaf and someone has torn two of his leaves.

Someone = Not Me.
Not Me = my fourth child who gets blamed for everything.

Whenever I actually find 'Not Me' he is really going to get it. That kid has been doing all sorts of things around this house! LOL

I'll have to come back to this later. Bill O'Rielly is squaking behind me. Lord! Someone take that man off the air already. What a hateful, rude old fart he is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment