Thursday, February 12, 2009

Craig's List....Missed Connections...

OMG! I forgot all about this part of Craig's List. The 'Missed Connections' section. I used to love to read these things because, well, here's one I just came across:

"I made it clear when I left what needed to happen for me to return. None of that has transpired. In fact, you have gone on to alienate me further. You may not drink. You may not do drugs. But you have these compulsions that drive you to the edge that will be your ultimate downfall if you cannot manage to get control of them. I'm through begging and pleading and wheedling and needling. I'm going through the courts to get what I need from you. So I suggest instead of trying to get with the trash from the local eatery and living the high life at Harrah's that you begin saving your nickles and dimes. I hope you have a good supply of pickled bologna and crackers. I doubt if MB is going to keep your lights on either. All she wants is another half-breed baby so she can draw a bigger check. I'm not working that system. I know who my baby daddy is.
And I got him by the short hairs. Good luck."


Yikes! Someones headed for trouble. Here's another:

"Girl at the Waffle house ....
you were in a black hat and really cute..i think you were checking me out ...not sure though...you were beautiful "

"...I think you were checking me out.." Ha! I'm sure he wishes.


"not seeking want to say "i am sorry

5-or 6 yrs. ago you thought I was trying to get my son to wait in the car while I went shopping in Kroger.
Actually I was trying to get him into the car to wait in the car while I loaded my purchases in the car. A misunderstanding I was pissed at you for butting in to my business but knowing how my son was at a toddler age and the kind of fits he preformed,I can see a misunderstanding I know it's late and you might not read this but , Thanks you for being a child advocate I am sorry I went off on you! Thanks Again"

Aww, how sweet. This next one made me LOL and spit coffee.

"Pretend Relationship


I was looking on the best of craigslist, and this guy posted a listing looking for a pretend relationship, if anyone wants to give this a try, please email me.
I actually think I was in a pretend relationship with a real person, so this time I need you to pretend you like talking to me, pretend that I'm interesting and I'll pretend that your not angry & moody and mostly just a game player."

LOL, now that's the way to go about it. I just thought I'd share a few of these. If you're ever bored or want a good laugh or want to find people lonelier then you (:o) ) then you should check out 'Missed Connections".

No comments:

Post a Comment