Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I did a mini photo shoot with Gabriella this morning. I say "mini" because that is what it ended up being but that is not what I intended it to be. I had about 4 outfits picked out for her and a few different hats. I had the batteries fully charged and I was using natural light coming from a picture window in the bedroom that I really wanted to take advantage of because it never lasts very long. Well, Gabby had different plans. This is the first outfit and I only took about 6 shots and these are 3 of them. She totally thrue my plans out the window. Ah! I forgot that having a baby means you are on their schedule and more often then not if you have plans the baby will make sure they are changed. LOL

This first one is my favorite. I love the color I ended up getting.





This one is not my favorite. It blurred a lot. She was in the middle of going face down (she's too young to sit up yet) . I caught her before she made it all the way down. :o) The motion is more then likely what blurred this shot but since I only had 6 to work with I was bound and determined to make the best of it.



Also one of my favorites although her arm is cut off. This was the last shot I took. You can see in her eyes where she's saying, "ok woman. we're done!" Again, too much over exposure but I still love it.



I love the outfit she's wearing. It gives the photo a nice shot of color. I'd like to get a Valentines day photo of all the kids but I don' t see that happening in the near future.

Speaking of Valentines day. I'm still working on Izabella's Valentines for her class. They're going to be so sweet but dang it's taking forever to, not only make them, but then I have to print them all off one by one and personalize them before I do. It's a task I wish I never would have started. I'll share them when I get them done.

Last night DH and Izabella went to Wally World for supplies for her Valentine box (yet another task that I'm not up to) and when they got back Izabella handed me a box of chocolates shaped like a heart. OMG! HOW SWEEEEEET!!! On the box she had written a little poem and then signed everyone's name. DH came in right behind her with a bottle of wine. OMG! HOW REALLY SWEEEEET!!!! This does not happen very often so right away I ask what they did. They both say it's "just because". I open the box of chocolate because Evan is dying to see what's inside and when I do.....half the chocolate is gone! What?! Izabella told me that on the way home she just "had to have some of it". LOL Whatever. IT's the thought that counts and I don't need the darn chocolate anyway. She did me a favor. Then with the remaining chocolate Evan had to bite into almost all the peices to find one he liked and he still never ate an entire peice because the boy can't stand chocolate.
The bottle of wine is semi-sweet grape and has not yet been open but will not be that way for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment