Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blogger is driving me insane. Half of the features are gone, the Dashboard isn't showing up correctly and I can't get images from my hard drive or customize the layout AT ALL. I go into html and totally redo it all but it stays the same. I can only use their pre-made layouts at the moment. I've cleaned out the cache and cookies and still nothing. I hope it gets fixed soon because it's irritating. I can't follow other blogs and sometimes the publish button doesn't work. If it does not work this time this post will not be posted because I'm fed up with messing with it. Son of a Beeeeeeeeep.

DH took Evan to get his hair cut this morning because I just didn't feel like leaving the house. We go to a nice man who has a little shop next to his house. He's like one of those old fashioned barbers and I just love him. He cuts hair in an antique chair. How cool! Anyway, he always cuts Evan's hair the same way, a military cut. He uses the clippers and gets it real short all the way around and then he uses some sort of wax to make it stand up a bit in the the front and on the top and buzzes that down as well. It looks so neat when he does it. So clean. Well, today the man must have had a brain fart because he did it all the right way except that he left Evan's bangs long. It looks odd to have all his hair military short and then his bangs just cut normal. Gene said he was really busy this morning (usually we never see any other customers when we're there) and he probably didn't pay attention or got in a hurry. Gene said he didn't really notice that the bangs were left and he was getting ready to take him back and get it fixed when we realized it was after 12:30pm and he closes up at noon on Saturdays. So it won't get fixed until Monday and more then likely we'll be too busy to get it fixed then. Gene says it doesn't look that bad and he's probably right but "I" (I would totally emphasis that with an italic "I" but none of the buttons for that are showing of course) know it isn't right and it's bugging me. If I were brave enough I'd get the dog clippers out and try and fix it but the word "try" is the problem. LOL

Izabella, Izabella, Izabella...what can I say about her? She is her mother's daughter that's for sure. She spent over half the morning online and ever since she's been lurking around the house complaining about how bored she is. That is not how she is like me btw, it's because I've told her many times to get dressed and go outside and enjoy the day. She hates going outside when it's too hot/cold...that is where she is like me. I, however, do not complain of boredom and she, of course, does not think that folding laundry or cleaning her room is entertainment enough. LOL I guess boredom is one of the downfalls of living in the country. No neighbors to play with and no activity unless you make it yourself. If Cocoa (our horse) were still alive she could always ride her but she's not and the other two horses we have are not tall enough for her to ride. I spend over $300 for a saddle for them and they've only had it on once. They are too fat to attach it properly anyway and when I did put it on Merle he gave me attitude that I don't feel like dealing with. Gene calls them my yard ornaments. LOL One of these days I may get rid of them but I want them to be together.

I was up until about 2am this morning just fiddling around on YouTube and I found this...



...whether your for him or against...I don't care who you are, that's funny. Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment