Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Two Names.

I actually still have a name. It's Crystal. The reason I've chosen the title for this blog is because now I'm "Mommy" more then I am "Crystal". The name "Mommy" is the more important of the two and the one that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's the name I can't wait to hear first thing in the morning, the name I want to hear when my babies are sick or sad and the name that I dread hearing during sibling rivalry or after the sound of breaking glass.

"Crystal" is the name that sometimes I wish I heard more of. It is also the name that brings back partying, drinking and my more wilder days. It is the name that I long to hear when I've heard the name "Mommy" one too many times in a day. It is also the name that reminds me that before I was "Mommy" the people I hung out with were taller then 3ft tall and sometimes I miss that but I also remember that it is the name that I was called when all I wanted was to be called "Mommy".

Confused yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment