Tuesday, April 28, 2009

With a little prodding from fellow Etsians I have decided to open up a blog for my Etsy shop. This blog is not supposed to be for Etsy and when I send Etsy buyers here it was to read about Etsy and the making of whatever I'm making and not really to read about my life. Some people wouldn't mind it but others just want to cut to the chase and get to the Etsy stuff. Plus I just don't want to clutter up this blog with all the other stuff so I opened another one here. I also moved my Twitter button over there since the Twittering nonsense is strictly for Etsy. Way to much crap going on.

Enough about that...
Gabby's favorite thing in the world (besides me of course) are coffee filters. She attacks them and will just chew on them forever. She's a paper lover but paper gets soggy and once she got a paper cut (I felt HORRIBLE)so that was the end of that but she still wanted her paper. One day, while she was watching me cook, I handed her a coffee filter just to keep her quiet and that's when I realized...PERFECT!...coffee filters will not give her paper cuts and they are meant to hold up when wet so she can suck on them till her hearts content (although I replace them every few minutes just in case).

The Hubbs is in New York again and he got Izabella all worked up last night by telling her that Evan was going to NY with him and sorry she had to miss the mall because she had to go to school. She then came up to me and asked me if it was true and I thought it would be fun to play along so I told her that it was true. BIG MISTAKE! The girl feaked out like I have never seen before. She said she refused to go to school today, she started crying and telling us how horrible we are. OMG! I had no time to react because she went through every emotion within seconds. She ran to her room. Started throwing things and I looked at him and said, "Should we tell her the truth?". We decided to let her have her fit a bit longer. Then we told her the truth that Evan was not going to NY (then Evan got mad even though he knew it was a joke...go figure!) but she didn't care. She was already in a mood. It took her awhile to calm down and get a grip and she loves us again. My God that girl has a temper! I have no clue where she gets that from.

Sometimes Izabella is a little diva. Okay, most of the time but sometimes she's just so innocent and sweet that it kills me. The other night I was sitting on the couch and she came over and sat with me and said, "Mom (she doesn't call me Mommy anymore **cry**) can I ask you a question? When I grow up how will I know how to put gas in my car and how to pay bills? What if I can't find a house to live in?"
OMG! How freakin' sweet! I told her not to worry about it because we will make sure she knows how to do all that stuff and she never has to worry about a place to live because she always has her room to come back to. I think from now on everytime I want to ring her neck for something I will think of that moment. :o)
We never have to worry about Evan either. That boy will never move out. I just have a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment