Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a day.

Moving away from the last 24 hours....

Sunday is not only Easter but it is also Izabella's 8th birthday! Eight going on 25! So being the big meanie that I am I told her that we cannot have a party for her since it was not fair to her brother since it will also be Easter. Gabriella, at this point, could care less. I was waiting for Miss Izabella to fly off the handle but she really surprised me and asked if she could at least get a Barbie for her birthday. LOL "At least", like we would have gotten her NOTHING extra. Lord, that girl is dramatic even when she's not trying to be. So yes, she's getting the Barbie of her choice and I will also be taking her to the mall a few days afterwards so she can go to some boutique she likes. I was going to get her a mani-pedi but she will not keep her nails long enough to do anything with them. She is constantly cutting her nails! Way too short. I'm not spending money on nails that are not there. She's fine with it.

It's well after 1am and I'm not the least bit tired. Ugh! and tomorrow we have to color eggs! I REALLY hate this part of Easter.

Maybe I will wait up until 3am to see if Jennifer calls me. Who knows. Last I heard she was pumping and dumping. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment