Thursday, April 23, 2009

ETSY! ETSY! ETSY!

I swear I think I need an Etsy break! I've been on this site non-stop for over a week. When I'm not on the site I'm making something for the site. I really love it but it's just way too addicting. I want to buy everything but since I'm not the "buy everything" type (or buy anything type for that matter. LOL)I just browse from one shop to another as I knit and in between bottles, diapers, dog walking and feeding the kids.

So! My shop is currently being featured (along with some others) on DZFANTASY !!!
Ok, check it out below. I added some detail so you could find me. Is that subtle enough? One arrow just did't do it for me. :o)



My shop is really empty right now (which is a good thing!). I will be spending the next few nights and all weekend (after the kids are sleeping) knitting to replenish what is gone.
Oh! and I sold a banner today. It was a whopping $3.00! Seriously though, do you know how many of these I've done for free. Way too many to count. The banners I sell are paying my Etsy listing bill. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment