Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Melissa Huckabee

IF this woman is found guilty (which I'm sure she will be) she needs to be hung from a tree. I really hate the fact that we take a piece of shit like this and feed her and give her shelter until she dies. Even if she gets the death penalty...why should tax payers pay for the injection? She should hang by her arms from a tree (hanging by her neck may kill her and that would be too easy). We should then take a nice, hot, metal fire poker and shove it up her....I will use the phrase "sodomize her". I'd hate to run off any readers who may take my words too harsh. She sodomized this little 8yr old girl (the age of my daughter) with a "foreign object". I would make sure she knew exactly what I was shoving up her ass before I did! That is just putrid and it's really hard for me to imagine anyone doing this to a child. This was her daughters best friend. If she can do this to her daughters friend then what has she been doing to her daughter for the last 5 yrs? This woman needs to be tortured on every level and then burned very slowly. I would even put the damn fire out a couple times before she died just to give her more agony.
So after she sodomized her she rapes her, kills her and throws her body in a suitcase. This may or may not have happened in a churh...where the monster was a Sunday school teacher!! Pure Evil. She will surely burn in hell where she originated from.

Wow, I got a big graphic didn't I? Sorry. I can only think of my own daughters when I hear something like this. I don't know how the parents can hold their composure. I would probably be dead shortly after finding something like this out becuase I would go after the woman and the only way I would be stopped is if they killed me. I'd be damned if that woman would have made it to the courthouse without me getting to her.
Okay, maybe she's innocent and then I would have killed an innocent person. I doubt she is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment