Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why is it so cold? Brrrr!

Today was pretty much uneventful. Izabella had a 2-hour delay yet for some reason I managed to have her 5 minutes late for school. How does that happen? We left the house with plenty of time. Hmmm, I don't know.

So I come home, get online to check the shop and my email. I'm really a bit peeved at a certain someone. I have to get an "ok" from this guy to sell on his site. He emails me and says that my shop is under "observation" and he will get back to me. Ok.
When?
It's been a few weeks. I think he wants me to keep taking photos and be able to sell at the same time. My issue with that is that I am only one person. I cannot keep taking photos on a regular basis and sell also. I have 3 kids and a semi-absent husband. I would love to continue posting photos on the site but they have to be put on the back burner for now. You can only do so many pro bona sessions. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it. The photographers are finding me anyway so that's all I need. Word of mouth is working just fine for me.

Oh tomorrow!
Tomorrow
Tomorrow
Tomrrow.
I will blog about tomorrow tomorrow. If I survive tomorrow that is. I've been dreading tomorrow and I was hoping tomorrow would be canceled d/t rain but the rain is not going to stop tomorrow from happening. Tomorrow I will be popping Excedrin. I'm hoping tomorrow will not be as bad as I'm thinking tomorrow will be. I will give tomorrow a chance.
We'll see about tomorrow...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment