Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFF?

I'm innocently browsing Ebay in "dolls" and I come across this....



OMG! Check out the triple 6's on the forehead! I can't believe it. My one question is why? Why??

Ok, so if that wasn't bad enough I find this one...



That one isn't so bad. It's sick and twisted but I can see where some would buy it. I guess.

OH! And lets not forget this one....



Now this last one is kind of neat although I would not buy it and I surely could not sleep with this (or any of them) in my house. I wonder what can be going on in this woman's head? I probably don't want to know. That one with the triple 6's though...no way!

These all range from $50-$175 and you can get them here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Where should I even begin to comment...oh the things people find to do with their time. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete