Sunday, July 5, 2009



Yesterday I was finally able to pick up the Canon and use it for something other then taking pictures of cocoons and hats! I found time between picking radishes and my cauliflower disappointment to take some shots of the kids. The first few I have edited are of Gabby because I've been wanting to get these for awhile but timing is always off for some reason. She's sleeping or DH isn't home or I'm just not in the mood or whatever. Yesterday she had on her little dress and the stars were all aligned (yes, I'm being dramatic). These are the photos that are done and I really like them so far. I have more to do but DH is leaving again tonight and there are other things that have to be done first. I may get to editing again later tonight after I knock the kids out....I mean they fall asleep. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment