Saturday, July 11, 2009

My View From The Ground...

We spent most of the morning in the house because it was just too hot outside. Yuck! I spent the morning trying to fill orders and the kids just watched movies and existed. After the running around and errands later in the day (waiting for The Hubbs to get home) I took everyone outside where I was just goofing off with the camera since I can't seem to find the time to do anything serious with it. So as I was laying on the blanket talking to them I decided to start taking some worthless photos. Worthless or not I kind of like how they turned out. I really like the two of just the grass. LOL Cuckoo!







This last one is a picture of my tomatoes before they become tomatoes. I have so many tomatoes now that it's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment