Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th

...Or 5th by the time I get this posted. I'm blogging from bed from the blackberry because we just got home and Gabriella is over all the Independence day hoopla. We did what we do every year which is go to families and then walk to the park for the annual fireworks show. As soon as we got there I had to leave because Gabbs was not having it. I didn't blame her because I'm over going up there evey year. I do it for the kids though.
So I walk her back to SIL's house where we sit on the porch swing and just wait for it all to end.
My problem tonight was that after we got to the park and got situated; a girl sits next to us and lights up a cigarette and puffs away and her nasty smoke is blowing in my face and my children's face. She didn't look old enough to smoke but nothing surprises me any more. How inconsiderate and rude can a person be? This world will never cease to amaze me.

I'm out. Going to bed before 3am tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment