Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Just Can't Believe the NERVE!!!

You know, I like to think of myself as a rather calm person. Yes, I post the random angry post once in awhile. That's what I love about blogging. I can slam on they keys..let the thought flow and then after it's down I can continue on with life and smiling and perkiness and all that crap. To anyone who reads this junk you will notice there are a few very angry posts below about someone copying my work. Not just my work but also my EXACT words. So...I blogged about it. I read a nice article sent to me about how copying is the truest form of flattery. I got over it...moved on...exhaled............................................................
UNTIL NOW!! You know what? My inner Puerto Rican is so wanting to bust out right now. I feel like David Banner trying to contain the Incredible Hulk. I'm trying to think happy thoughts but it isn't working. The kids are all asleep...Hubby is gone now to New York and all I want to do is stab this crazy lunatic nut-bag with a knitting needle right in her jugular. I know that *I* am the one who sounds like the nut-bag right now but I was just talking to someone in one of the forums and we were yacking about Google search and whether it is or is not helping our stores. There is this whole SEO thing going on that I don't fully understand. As I'm searching I find a cocoon of mine in someone elses store. NO...IT WASN'T MINE!
She's done it again.
Another cocoon JUST LIKE MINE.
I can't say "just like mine" because I do not hold the trademark or rights to anything. I can see copying my work, because in what I do there are only so many styles and blah blah blah but I read her discription and.....Dios Mio...brace yourself...she HAD MY EXACT WORDS!! She's done it yet AGAIN. Are there really people liket this out there?
Because of her I've started adding my watermark to my photos because the way she's going she's going to take my photos and use those as well. Do you see why I'm upset? I work very hard to come up with names for the cocoons and hats I make. I come up with cute little sayings to go along with them and sometimes even add a story about how I thought a particular piece up and then some APE comes in and just copies and pastes my words and attaches it to pieces that look VERY SIMILIAR to mine.
I have not contacted her yet. I was so very very close to doing that tonight before I decided that I should just blog it out and see if that helps. It doesn't so far. I don't know. I'm just in totally awe of this right now and the nerve and pure laziness of some people. It's almost like she's messing with me. I sell to a very small group of people. She has to know I'll see her stuff. The talentless little wench!
Ok enough name calling. I am not 25 anymore. It's just FRUSTERATING!!!!!

See, I just had a feeling I'd be in here tonight going off on something. I started with my CCW post and after about a paragraph on that I had to backspace and delete because I was getting all ticked.

Now I need to watch a violent movie to get out my frustrations. I've been trying to watch 'Flags of our Fathers' for the last 3 days and so far I still haven't. I'm ready to watch someone's face get blown off (Dang it! Should have bought 'Full Metal Jacket' for that). This movie will probably be all mushy and sad. I like mushy and sad but not right now. I want to see someone's head get blown up just once. :o)

So let's chalk this up to, yet another, ballistic post from me. I've had a few lately.

And to Ms. Xerox....Beso mi culo perra!

And to any newbies to my blog or passersby: I'm not really this angry. I've just been dealing with this "woman" and I can't yell at her about it because I have no legal right to do anything...I won't yell at my husband and my kids...never! So excuse my few crazy posts here lately. Just letting it out so people in real life don't hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment