Saturday, June 27, 2009

I go to my Etsy this morning and find a nuetrual feedback. Not negative but nuertral. I'm a bit irritated by that seeing as how she is complaining of the size. The size is the same size I sell to everyone else who can fit babies in just fine. Whatever. I can't see that she would complain if it DID fit the baby but that is not the problem. The problem is that she left the feedback without even contacting me first to try to fix the problem. THAT is what irritates me. Now..I have the choice to "kiss and make up" with her. That is where we come to an agreement and she then can leave a new feedback. I don't think I even want to do this. I think I'll take my NUETRAL feedback and just move on. I have a feeling that no matter what she's one of those people who just won't be happy. If SHE had more feedback I may do that whole "kiss and make up" thing but she only has a feedback of 2. Not worth it. Vent over.

LOL it seems I only blog when pissed lately. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment