Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's 7pm and I'm thinking about making a pot of coffee. If I do that I'll be up all night but tomorrow is Friday. I can stand to be a little tired. The Hubbs should be home to help pick up the slack of the kids. LOLOLOLOLOL whatever. Besides work he's been dealing with our PITA horses. We took them to my sisters field because we need the field that they are in to grow up a bit. We have another HUGE field but it isn't fenced in d/t the whole "huge" thing.



***and of course I'm blogging so the baby wants to be held***



Anyway, one of our horses keeps getting out. We got fed up after day two (and fixing the fence 3x) and they are both now in pony jail (stalled). Jasper never gets out but he cannot be without Merle (the PITA) so they are both stalled. We found out that the ground to her fence is bad and they aren't getting the zap they need to to not get out so that'll be fixed tomorrow. Most of the time I never even have the electric on my fence but they just know the boundries and stay put.

I haven't blogged in awhile because there's nothing to say. :o) Evan is learning the drums (she says with a zoned out spacey look). LOL It's a real drumset that belonged to The Hubbs back in the day. He was a drummer and a bass guitarist when I met him. Yep, I married the guitarist. Now Evan wants to be a "Rock Star"!! Lord help me. He watches 'School of Rock' all the time. ALL the time! I want to encourage my son to follow his passion (even if it is banging on drums nonstop) but Momma's gonna have a break down. It's just a matter of time. I think I'm starting to get a tick. You know, I hear the drums start and I start twitching. LOL I'm good for now. Not sure how long I'll last though.



Lately I've also been trying to redirect my daughter. She's got this thing ,I will call it a case of the Hoochie, she insists on altering her clothing to look "not like a 7 yr old should look". I gave her play make-up that she tries to sneak to school and on her face before leaving the house. I have to inspect her clothing and her face before she leaves the house. And I've learned in the past few weeks ( you may not have known this!) that I am the "MEANEST MOTHER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!" and she says, "NONE OF MY FRIENDS HAVE MOMS AS MEAN AS YOU!!!". These are quotes and more times then not they are yelled at me as she runs to her room and cries because her life is so miserable. I then have to go into her room, sit on her bed and explain to my little princess that, "Yes Dear, I really am the meanest mother in the entire world. I'm really glad that you appreciate this about me. When I was a little girl (about your age) I dreamed of having a daughter (you) so that I could ruin her life and yes, even make her wear clothing. I will continue doing this until you move out of my house. And I love you."
LMAO! She really HATES when I use my calm mother voice with her when she's all emotional and her world is crumbling around her. I can't believe she's like this already at age 7 (8 next month). I thought living out in the country would surely slow this kind of stuff down. Not even a tad bit. She's not that bad I guess compare to some girls her age. She just goes through these little episodes and if she thinks I'm giving in she has another thing coming. I'm a SAHM. I have nothing else to do but laundry and figuring out how to "ruin her life". Gosh, I can't wait until she likes boys. I'm going to have so much fun not letting her have a life then. There are nothing but little boys on the road we live on...and they all have 4-wheelers. I can just see it now.



I let Gabriella listen to the iPod the other day (well, Evan did) and these were the photos of that. She did NOT like it at first but after a while it didn't seem to bother her.

FYI: She was listening to the Dresdan Doll ...'Coin Operated Boy'. LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment